100% American Made
IFM is a family-owned-and-operated company that believes in doing things the right way, not the easy way.
I am very glad to buy N95 masks that are made in the USA. Actually, this was my second time purchasing these wonderful masks. Very comfortable and fits perfect - good materials. Our family feels safe wearing these masks :)
It fits and seals well without leaving a mask imprint on my face. I work in a grain processing facility and wear these masks when I clean out equipment. These masks do a great job at filtering grain dust and flour.
Indiana Face Mask B220 Face Mask
Table of Contents
Designed for maximum comfort and performance, the B220 mask provides an effective barrier between your face and harmful particles while allowing you to breathe easily. This mask has been engineered to provide superior filtration efficiency while maintaining an extremely comfortable fit. The B220 Face Mask has been tested to meet or exceed NIOSH standards for filtration efficiency.
Find the NIOSH listing for our B220 Face Mask here: Barrier Face Coverings and Workplace Performance/Performance Plus Masks
B220 Face Mask Features
- Breathable filter protects against airborne particles
- Soft ear loops provide a secure seal.
- Available in black
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Name: Indiana Face Mask Barrier Face Covering
- Part Number: B220
- Performance Specifications: Tested to ASTM 3502-21, Standard Specification for Barrier Face Coverings
- Material Composition: polypropylene spunbond, polypropylene/spandex
- Manufacturer: FSSC LLC, DBA Indiana Face Mask
- Address: 3300 West Clark Street, Rensselaer IN, 47978
Surgical N95 Flat Fold With Comfort Soft Nose Foam - Individually Wrapped
Table of Contents
The SA105 Surgical N95 was developed using the new ASTM F3407-20 standard and the NIOSH Bivariate Panel to optimize fitment and protection. The SA105 helps eliminate the necessity to stock multiple respirators for employees due to its ability to fit securely on most face shapes and sizes. Extensive testing using an Accu-FIT9000 Pro was used to ensure consistent passing scores on quantitative fit testing equipment.
IFM Surgical N95 respirators are great for daily use due to their disposable nature while aso being very lightweight, allowing for longer wear time.
The N95 are individually wrapped for best workplace practices! The foam nose bridge adds comfort while also making a tighter seal on the wearer's face.
IFM Surgical N95 respirators meet NIOSH filtration requirements, filtering at least 95% of non-oil based airborne particles.
Each box contains 10/20 N95 Respirators.
Surgical N95 Particulate Respirator Specifications
- Designed for Quantitative Fit Testing
- Approved for use in Healthcare and Industrial settings
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Exceeds Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) per ASTM F2299 Standard
- Individually Wrapped for Best Work Place Practices
- Meets ASTM Fluid Resistance Challenge F1862 (160 mmHg)
- Outer Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Filter: Melt-blown non-woven electro-statically charged 3 layers
- Inner Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Nose Clip: Polyethylene coated double wire
- Head Strap: Elastic spandex
- Description: Surgical / N95 Respirator
- TC Number: TC-84A-9440
- Part Number: SA105
- Box Quantity: 20 or 10 Individually Wrapped
Indiana Face Mask's Commitment To Quality
At IFM, we produce our own filtration media in-house. That means we source the materials, manufacture the polypropylene melt blown filtration media, and then assemble the masks - all under one roof.
On top of that, IFM has a full GMP laboratory with top of the industry lab and testing equipment for complete validation of our manufacturing processes. We maintain complete chain of custody and are Berry Amendment Compliant!
Explore our product lines today and see why IFM has gained the trust of people & businesses across the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are typical shipping times?
Shipments are sent within 1-3 business days after the order is confirmed. UPS Ground takes an average of 2-5 business days.
Which mask offers the highest level of protection?
The N95 Particulate Respirator by Indiana Face Mask offers the highest level of protection of any products on this site.
What is the difference between the N95 and the KN-USA?
The main difference between the N95 and the KN-USA lies in the type of strap or ear loop used to secure the mask to the user's head.
The N95 has straps around the head & neck, while the KN-USA has loops around the ears.
The KN-USA test at very similar levels of bacterial and particle filtration in comparison to the NIOSH N95 standard.
Are your masks latex free?
Yes, all of our masks are latex-free!